I'm a: Programmer/Developer
looking for a: Designer
to be my: co-founder
Scott is Open to joining or being joined in the B2B Services industry
I'm a web developer no longer interested in day jobs. I've spent the last year learning about the startup space by working with a couple groups on projects and spending a lot of time at K5, a local accelerator.
I'm not so interested in an idea as much as I am finding the right partner/team. From my experience, it's not the opportunity that results in success, but a cohesive team that can push through the extremely difficult task of operating a startup.
I'm looking for:
1. Someone like me: a technical geek who is interested in building something and is able to go all in.
2. A group that is well on their way to success. You've validated the idea, gained traction, and maybe even earning some revenue.
Not quite sure about me? Check out my CV at http://hiscotty.com to get a better feel.
Scott's experience level..........looking for..........someone with these skills
Scott is looking for
Desired time commitment
40 hours per week
Sweat equity only
5 to 10 years of experience in the B2B Services industry
Scott's Predisposed Strengths
- Being creative and designing breakthrough products/content
- Having a virtually limitless R&D pipeline
- A desire to change the world with your gifts
Scott's Built-in weaknesses
- Business management skills are low
- Salesmanship is not a primary gift
- Trying to go it alone could be risky
Scott's Age group
Scott's 5 Events
Are you sure to remove this profile from your Results page?
By clicking 'Yes' this profile will be excluded from the results pages when you search/filter candidates.Don't show this message again